Before I post my full entry today I have a little update. My scared-of-heights friend, Karlee, has put her hand up for rock climbing with me. I think we will have to add a pamper session after that…a nice massage to soothe our aching muscles. Let’s aim for 2 months from now! (then we’ll book abseiling)
LIVING LIFE CHALLENGE (in no particular order)
- Take the family to wet’n'wild and enjoy all the rides with my kids!
- Rock climbing – with Karlee followed by a massage
- Swim in the parent/teacher race at the kids school swimming carnival
- Run in a fun run (10 or 12km). Bridge to Brisbane and Gold Coast Marathon, 2012.
- Go bike riding with my children and keep up!
- Swimming in the ocean (haven’t been in for years due to embarrassment of body).
- Bush Dance – call me crazy but I think it’s fun, the whole “Bow to your partner!”
- Go surfing
- Hike – yet to decide where and how far
- Water skiing (I’d love snow skiing too, but bit too far away at this time).
- Dancing. I am coordinated enough for someone to teach me something hip and fun!
Any suggestions I could add?